§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website / our webshops www.comfortzoneskin.de. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is [comfort zone] Deutschland GmbH, Girardetstrasse 4, 45131 Essen, Germany, represented by the managing directors: Davide Bollati and Paul Christian Siero.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, by telephone or via a contact form, the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) To exercise your rights under paragraph 1, a simple message to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or to our postal address is sufficient: [comfort zone] Deutschland GmbH, Girardetstrasse 4, 45131 Essen.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
[comfort zone] Deutschland GmbH, Girardetstrasse 4, 45131 Essen.
§ 6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you want to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for future purchases. When creating an account, the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint on this website.
§ 8 Use of Facebook Connect
(1) Our website offers you the opportunity to register for our service with Facebook Connect. Thus, an additional registration is not possible. To register, you will be redirected to the Facebook page, where you can log in with your usage data. This links your Facebook profile and our service. Through the link, we automatically receive from Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA, access to your public profile and your e-mail address. This information is mandatory for the conclusion of the contract to be able to identify them.
§ 9 Use of Google Tag Manager
(1) Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through one interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain. The tool takes care of triggering other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a disable has been set at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. Google may ask you for permission to share some product data (e.g., your account information) with other Google products to enable certain features, such as making it easier to add new conversion tracking tags for AdWords. In addition, Google developers review product usage information from time to time to further optimize the product. However, Google will never share this type of data with other Google products without your consent.
(2) For more information, please see the usage guidelines for this product: www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
§ 10 DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by making the appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google. de/settings/ads, in which case this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, in which case this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. For more information on DoubleClick by Google, please visit https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, and on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google. de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 11 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
§ 12 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in via the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) Die Datenweitergabe erfolgt unabhängig davon, ob Sie ein Konto bei dem Plug-in-Anbieter besitzen und dort eingeloggt sind. Wenn Sie bei dem Plug-in-Anbieter eingeloggt sind, werden Ihre bei uns erhobenen Daten direkt Ihrem beim Plug-in-Anbieter bestehenden Konto zugeordnet. Wenn Sie den aktivierten Button betätigen und z. B. die Seite verlinken, speichert der Plug-in-Anbieter auch diese Information in Ihrem Nutzerkonto und teilt sie Ihren Kontakten öffentlich mit. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, sich nach Nutzung eines sozialen Netzwerks regelmäßig auszuloggen, insbesondere jedoch vor Aktivierung des Buttons, da Sie so eine Zuordnung zu Ihrem Profil bei dem Plug-in-Anbieter vermeiden können.
(5) Weitere Informationen zu Zweck und Umfang der Datenerhebung und ihrer Verarbeitung durch den Plug-in-Anbieter erhalten Sie in den im Folgenden mitgeteilten Datenschutzerklärungen dieser Anbieter. Dort erhalten Sie auch weitere Informationen zu Ihren diesbezüglichen Rechten und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten zum Schutze Ihrer Privatsphäre.
(6) Adressen der jeweiligen Plug-in-Anbieter und URL mit deren Datenschutzhinweisen:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Irland, weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy. Darüber hinaus hat jeder Nutzer in seinen Pinterest-Einstellungen (https://www.pinterest.de/settings/privacy) die Möglichkeit seine Privatsphäre individuell einzustellen.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/.
§ 13 Nutzung GA Audience
(1) Unsere Website benutzt GA Audience, einen Dienst der Firma Firma Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (nachfolgend: GA Audience).
(2) GA Audience verwendet unter anderem Cookies, die auf Ihrem Computer sowie sonstigen Mobilgeräten (z.B. Smartphones, Tabletts etc.) gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung der entsprechenden Geräte ermöglicht. Die Daten werden hierbei zum Teil geräteübergreifend ausgewertet. Google Audience erhält hierbei Zugriff auf die im Rahmen der Verwendung von Google AdWords und Google Analytics erstellten Cookies. Im Rahmen der Benutzung können Daten, wie insbesondere die IP-Adresse und Aktivitäten der Nutzer an einen Server der Firma Google übermittelt und dort gespeichert werden. Google wird diese Informationen gegebenenfalls an Dritte übertragen, sofern dies gesetzlich vorgeschrieben ist oder soweit eine Verarbeitung dieser Daten durch Dritte stattfindet.
(3) Sie können die Erfassung und Weiterleitung personenbezogenen Daten (insb. Ihrer IP-Adresse) sowie die Verarbeitung dieser Daten verhindern, indem sie die Ausführung von Java-Script in Ihrem Browser deaktivieren oder ein Tool wie ‘NoScript’ installieren. Sie können darüber hinaus die Erfassung der durch den Google-Cookie erzeugten und auf Ihre Nutzung der Website bezogenen Daten (inkl. Ihrer IP-Adresse) an Google sowie die Verarbeitung dieser Daten durch Google verhindern, indem Sie das unter dem folgenden Link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) verfügbare Browser-Plugin herunterladen und installieren.
(4) Weiterführende Informationen zum Datenschutz bei der Nutzung von GA Audience können Sie unter dem nachfolgenden Link abrufen: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2700409?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283
Fragen und Anregungen
Wir prüfen regelmäßig, ob wir diese Datenschutzrichtlinien erfüllen. Wenn Sie Fragen zu dieser Datenschutzrichtlinie haben, können Sie sich jederzeit mit uns in Verbindung setzen.
Betreiberin der Website und des Webshops ist die
[comfort zone] Deutschland GmbH
Paul Christian Siero
Telefon: +49 (0) 211 2109070
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Essen
Registernummer: HRB 26469
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 815143473